Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Snuggles!

CS:GO Server - Now Live!

Great server you guys were running previously. I used to visit maybe a couple of years ago and decided to check out what was new with ECG. Some good times were had on all those custom maps :)

• Like 3

On 3/2/2017 at 10:44 PM, azalea said:

Great server you guys were running previously. I used to visit maybe a couple of years ago and decided to check out what was new with ECG. Some good times were had on all those custom maps :)

Feel free to stop in again anytime, @azalea. We're always looking to populate the new server and find more good folks to game with. Consider some of our other games that we support as well. We're pretty diverse in the gaming titles these days.

I think comp has killed the game a lot.  Comp is creating uber players, who use us as target practice and just basically kill the game.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2018 at 10:30 AM, Mr. Snuggles! said:

Just as an FYI, the server has expired.  If members wish to fund another in the future we can always hold those discussions. 

If I get the job tomorrow, I'll fund a server for 3 months and see how it goes. Using Solo's server setting.

How to get people on it? EZ. Play some comp, add some friendly people and say if you wanna play some more. Then, ask to join your server to practice something. And voila! They know your server. And when you play at night with other ecg guys, they might join in seeing me in there. They may bring in some of their own players. Expand! It's how I've brought new people into our discord server. Same technique.

That's how Doug joined. xD Sorry doug, mind games!

Edited by solo