Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Snuggles!

EcG Minecraft - New Mod Pack

We have had some issues running the last Direwolf20 1.10 pack on our server.  Myself and a couple other people had issues playing on that pack.  We have moved to FTB Revelations 1.12 mod pack.  I installed it on the server a few days ago and have been testing for stability over the past few days.  I think I got some bugs worked out and all seems to be well.  This pack seems to offer a lot and has new mods that I haven't even seen before.  Automated seems to be familiar with 1.12 stuff and might be able to provide some guidance relating to some of this stuff.  As always, if anyone beyond the normal crew wants to join the MC server and play with us, please reach out to one of us and we will provide you the information.  

It's definitely a fun pack to play.  A lot of new stuff to mess around with as well as the old favorites.  Hit me up if you have any questions.  See you on the server!

I've only been back a few days and I've already managed to break the server... Pro tip, tread carefully when using the Pam's Harvestcraft Shipping bin.

2 hours ago, Cavalier said:

I've only been back a few days and I've already managed to break the server... Pro tip, tread carefully when using the Pam's Harvestcraft Shipping bin.

I wondered what happened...

8 minutes ago, Newq said:

<---- is not liking the new pack.

I've got a love/hate with this modpack so far. I'm enjoying the fact that it is a 1.12 pack, but it feels like a lot of the mods have changed in ways I'm not a huge fan of (Tinkers' Construct is my biggest gripe so far). Also noticed Thaumcraft isn't in it. Not sure if any other major mods were left out.

ya i cannot find a mod in it that is gabbing my fancy. it has it's cool stuff and is stable but it is lacking something i cannot put the finger on.

Snuggs has done a lot of work to get the server up again and investigated the MODs we have tired so/but We need the community to put forward new MODs to look at if we want change. Unstable seems to have been our most popular and has a 1.12 version now. 

@Mr. Snuggles! you know anything about the newest unstable?

Negative but it is something I am willing to be apart of and look into.  I have had kicked by remote host issues on my end with this current mod pack.  But it seems to run well for everyone else.  I know some people are not fans of this pack so it's what ever the crew wants to do.  I'll follow the crowd on this one =)

I really enjoyed ftb infinity evolved and the wealth of mods the pack had. I still struggling to figure out the new minecraft and like Cav have been less than impressed with the changes. I am still struggling with power conversion. It seems like there is no good way to convert rf to eu very easily in this pack. We are at about mid way through game at this point and going strong. last night we spent about 6 hours gathering resources and building machines and making parts for our nano suits for the 4 of us and before that it was angel rings and individual grid power. The pack is very playable. Also carpenter blocks have been renamed seems that it is its own mod now, search "framed" in nei to find em.

Do they have ftb IE for 1.2? Would love to try that some hard mode.