Sign in to follow this  
Newq

Whats Your favorite Load Out?

Obviously some of this is situational but and we all try to find the best armor. What Guns and or attachments are ideal and why?

I generally try to find an AK with a 4x and either an ump or vector with a supressor OR alternatively an sks/mini14 with a 4x.

I like the 4x reticle on the AK I just seem to do better with it than the chevron of the m4. I also like the sks/mini over other snipers because I like the follow up better on them better than Kar because my aim is trash.

Depends on what I can find.

Generally my priority goes AK < m16 < m4 < SKS < Scar-L for primary. Rifles
I prefer the Scar as I spray with it very well and usually win close battles like such with it. m4 is usually most peoples chose cuz the spray is easy to control but I just had more success with scar.
I usually want to run 4x with my rifles and have a red dot when things get close. 8x i try to have on sniper but will carry it on the side for longer engagements if all I have is a rifle.
I can usually find a vertical for SKS/Scar or Angled for m4 so as long I have that and at least flash hider im good to go.

Worth mentioning, at distances 200m+ 5.56 will take 2 shots to knock full health player without helmet. 7.62 will always knock a player without helmet in one shot.

Recoil on the SKS with vertical, flash hider and check pad is way better than AK and much better range. Usually running SKS i will have M4 or Scar for mid to close.
Reason is manageable recoil but also faster firing rate than the AK for close encounters.

For secondary, I like to have a sniper and priority goes mini < SKS < kar98 < m24 < AWM
If I cannot find sniper I will be running a shotty with at least a choke or if I find a suppressor for a SMG. For everything else M4/Scar.

• Like 1